Friday, March 11, 2011

VOTE for Briauna



Copy & paste the link below to your browser to VOTE for my niece...She is AMAZING!

http://apps.facebook.com/rugby_poets_club/poems/view/139


I wore the dress
Your wingtips
Like your smile
I Gain flight with each glance
I imagined us like this forever
Clouded heads
Honey spirits
Promises of the world we would see
Dances on foreign floors
Chivalry
Your hat off for me
Parting doorways
Carrie grant couldn’t do it better
I didn’t need hands
Mine were yours
You said we were both too big
For the lives we lead
Then I knew I wouldn’t miss another sunset
You showed me the color in the world
I stopped separating my nightmares from you
We dreamt together
Took the characters in books we had read
the story of us
When we are grey
If our health separates us
If I’ve lost all my beauty
You all your charm
If our pages come to an end
I wouldnt be afraid
we already had heaven

Created by Briauna Taylor on March 9, 2011

No comments: