So, this year it is not quite as exciting as last year - having actual games here in the arena remember the "Baby Faced Assasin...Gordan Hayward...wonder where he plays now :) - but still the Madness of March is a GREAT time of year.
It's like the Olympics - you have your favorites but you end up cheering for just about everyone. This year I picked the Kansas Jayhawks to win it all & we shall see how I do. And NO I didn't pick them just because President Obama picked them...I flipped a coin.
What makes this time of year so fun is that EVERYONE is talking about the same thing & everyone thinks they actually know something about college basketball...Ummm DUH you don't! So far I have not totally tanked - only lost one Sweet 16 team(stupid Louiville)
They did a study (probably several) that states that more time is lost/wasted at work places around the country during March Madness - than any other time during the year - so I say...Make the time the tournament is being played a "National Holiday" so we can ALL enjoy the Madness. I will be petitioning my local officials to see if I can get that done :)
I wish you all luck with your brackets ~ now get back to work!
GO JAYHAWKS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment