By far the BEST OSCAR dress EVER

















So tomorrow night it is OSCAR night...one of the funnest nights of the year for me. I LOVE the OSCARS and am pretty good at picking the winners too.
This year I must confess I have not seen one film or performance - my movie going has deminished as of late. I do however have a few OSCAR "pick" tips...
If James Cameron or Peter Jackson are nominated ...pick them in every technical category.
Meryl Streep - while being the very BEST actress of our lifetimes never wins.
Always pick PIXAR
And only the people who made the film - know what Best Foreign Language film actually is - the rest of us just "smile & nod" if we happen to guess that one right...
One of the funnest things for us girls is the "Red Carpet" arrivals & the Fashion Police the net day. Pretty dresses...losts of BLING and shoes that even I would die for. So many of the dresses are etched in our minds...here are just a few of my favorites...
No comments:
Post a Comment