
So this past weekend I got to spend the weekend with my nephews. I am fortunate enuf to spend lots of time with them - but sometimes it is just nice when it is just us. This weekend proved to be a great success.
Of course success to me - is not always success to them. There was no cleaning, there was no mall shopping ~ but there was...The Quilted Bear, Tai Pan Trading Company & WalMart. Yes I am the evil Aunt. I love to torture the boys by begging and pleading with them to go to these places with me. They always argue, roll their eyes & try to hide ...but in the end they always go.
Now everyone that I tell this too - thinks that I am awful & mean. To which I say...they will someday get me back. When I am in the home...guess who is going to be eating a whole lot of "creamed corn"
They love me - so they put up with it...a promised trip to In-N-Out & Cheese Rolls always helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment