So on Jan 31st at 10:10pm Jeff and I were rear ended on the freeway but a 16 year old twit - who wha traveling way to fast for the road conditions (snowy & very slippery) Amazingly - she has just got her car back (Dodge Caravan) the day before from getting in wa wreck by running into the wall because of slippery road conditions. My thought is maybe "little Bessy" needs to not drive anymore.
Best thing no one was seriously hurt - I had a bump on my head & both Jeff and I had whiplash...pretty standard stuff. It could have been alot worse & I do thank the good Lord in heaven that nothing worse happened.
That being said - I LOVED MY CAR... for so many reasons. It was cute, it ran great, I owned the car - which meant no payment & I was just comfortable in my car. This totally SUCKS - looking for cars & realizing that in order to be "safer" I need a bigger car. Right now I am checking out cars - really want an SUV but can't afford the gas. This totally SUX!!!!!! The big cars that I can afford don't do much for my "Queen of Cool" status...looks like I am gonna have to drop down to the "old woman" status!
I LOVED MY CAR! I MISS MY CAR! All that little twit gets is a slap on the wrist & her parents insurance goes thru the roof - yeah don't care about that. I MISS MY CAR...yeah I am whining but I don't give a sh*t. I didn't cause this but I have to deal with in now & I so do not want to...oh well such is life. Pretty sure I will be driving a Taurus soon! :)
*~SIGH~* I really just miss my car. We shall see...
1 comment:
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! This is so sad for you. I am so sorry! stupid drivers are the worst! I am glad to hear you are not hurt bad. Isn't funny how your car is just a car and then you see it wrecked in a yard and it seems lifeless, souless, and dead. I hope your neck is feeling better these days. What are you replacing the Jetta with?
Post a Comment