Sunday, January 30, 2011

Girls in the Locker Room - oh my...











So, today we gave tours of the building & most importantly the NEW Jazz Locker Room. The new locker room was something that D-Will had written into his newest contract. If you have ever seen our old Locker Room you would totally understand.

So, here we go - playing "tour guide barbie" which unfortunately I am pretty good at. Get the peeps into the locker room & then somehow get them out again. Not as easy as it sounds. It may sounds whiny (which it is) but doing this kind of stuff is actually exhausting - always so much fun dealing with the general public. But, they all had fun & enjoyed themselves. I am thinking I saw several photos that will become Christmas Cards :)

Even though I have complete permission & there is NO ONE in the locker room - it still feels wrong for girls to be in the BOYS locker room...oh well - just part of my job!