Tonight I went to a service for my friend Belinda's 8 year old son Logan. He was killed this past weekend in a tragic motocross accident. There were over 1500 people to come through to pay their respects to the family. What a wonderful tribute to this little boy & what great love & support for his greiving family! I of course was there very last - but so glad that I could show support for my friend. No parent should ever have to bury a child. As I was going home, for some reason I looked to the West and there was the most beautiful sunset I have seen in a long time. I thought to myself - "What a beautiful heavenly send off" for a beautiful little boy. May God Bless your family & Keep you in his loving arms Logan!
Logan Emerson 2000-2009
No comments:
Post a Comment