Wednesday, February 13, 2008
It's Official
OK -- It is official --- I HATE winter & I really HATE snow. I just got done shoveling the driveway for the 9 billionth time & I am FINISHED. I know that the snow is beautiful & presitnly white blah, blah, blah.... but when your 15-20 minute drive home takes more than an hour, when your feet & hands are always cold, when your nose runs non-stop & it takes an extra 15 minutes to clean your car off in the morning just so you can see --- I dare say for most of us the beauty is gone. I swear if that dang groundhog sees his flipping shadow...I may actually take out a hunting licience. Oh? I guess the little rodent saw his shadow....Watch out "Punxsutawney Phil" I am coming to get you (sorry Andy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment