The following Blog Post is going to contain ALOT of cursing ... ALOT of it ... so consider yourself warned...
It was a regular Friday...except for the fact that it was Friday the 13th.
Everything seemed to be normal & then we got an email stating that there was a mandatory office meeting at 11:45am. Just before that one of the girls came through & said the tickets were in and my Director asked everyone but me into the conference room to see the tickets. It was at this moment that I knew something was wrong. I noticed the office was completely empty & he called me into his office...I saw our Director of HR in the office with him & I knew what was about to happen...This is what I got...
Well Debbie, we have had this conversation & we received a customer complaint, as of today you are no longer employed with us. We have a paper for you to sign & he left...he FUCKING walked out leaving me with the HR Manager. I was standing there is shock - I really couldn't believe that this dickless asshole just FIRED me - after 15 years - 15 fucking years...thanks prick!
So, for the next hour or so I packed up my stuff & left the building. Of course everyone knew, whenever you see HR with boxes you know someone is about to get the boot...on this day it happened to be me. I walked out managing not to break down or lose my temper & I drove away from a job that I had put my heart & soul into for 15 years.
Now, it will at this point & this point only that I will say - I am by no means perfect - but I am the worst employee in the last 15 years in the office that I needed to be fired...wow you can all suck my dick cause you know you are wrong.
Here are just a few examples of life in the office... and apparently how to get ahead...
Spend over 1/2 your time on the phone talking to your spouse about what you are going to have for dinner
Spend the rest of your time "baby talking" to your kids...talking to your "low income" councelors or your Bishop
Fall asleep in meetings
Ignore direct instructions from your Boss & come and go as you please making up lame excuses
Cheat at contests
Take a fellow employees paycheck from their desk - open it & openly discuss it with another employee (of course when this is brought to the attention of Management - NOTHING is done... so dont worry about ethics)
Actively seek other employment - making sure everyone knows about it - in doing so - STOP doing your job cause it just isn't worth your time
Spend more time "out" on sick leave than in the office (being gone 8 out of 10 Mondays)
Have the worst attitude around treat people so badly that they no longer even want to talk to you...OH and get promoted in the process
Treat customers so badly that you can no longer be visible at the service window
Have more customer complaints than anyone else/Have more employee complaints than anyone in the history of the company
Complain and "throw" your fellow employees (espicially me) under the bus whenever you deem it appropriate - "fueling" the customers to make the complaint bigger than it really is
Fuck shit up & expect everyone else to take care of it for you - cause you are a dumb old bat
Run reports WRONG that end up costing the company hundred's of thousands of dollars in revenue
Be completely incompetent & have everyone else pick up the slack so you can "CYA"
Call out certain employees in front of everyone - belittling & humiliating them
Harass certain employees for things that everyone is doing wrong - making them the example
Bring in a system that results in the company being dragged into a multi-million dollar law-suit and you keep your job.
Be directly responsible (because of your incompetence) for the loss of thousands of dollars revenue and still keep your job.
Treat people with disrespect and treat them badly harass them and still keep your job.
*IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOB THAT YOU WOULD LIKE - YOU SHOULD APPLY...
So now I am 46 years old & I have to find another job. Thanks MOTHER FUCKERS - how do you expect me to do that exactly...let me tell you what you have done...
You took 15 years of my life - when I did everything that you asked me to do or expected me to do & you erased it...*POOF* it's gone like I never exhisted...just up in smoke.
I have no job/no health benefits/no unemployment benefits/no reference...NOTHING. You took everything- EVERYTHING I did for the past 15 years & flushed it down the toilet ... for what??? Answer me that FUCKTARDS...
I have a million examples of this kind of BULLSHIT - but what good does it do now...I don't give two FUCKING SHITS who reads this ... it's my blog and I can write what I want ...like it or not...what ya gonna do...FIRE ME...already done that for the most pitiful FUCKED UP reason EVER...
In the past 15 years the number of customer complaints that I have received TOTAL compared to the number of accounts that I handeled is less than 1%...so FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU and the stupid FUCKING horse you rode in on. I don't deserve to be treated like some fucking pariah because you don't like me...but oh well YOU R A FUCKING PIECE SHIT!
Thanks for letting me vent. Like I said at the beginning - lots of cursing but you were warned & if I hurt anyone's feelings with what I said - TOUGH FUCKING SHIT! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment