Monday, December 5, 2011

It's ON like DONKEY KONG...


Finally, after many LONG months of negotiations the NBA lock-out has been settled. I can't wait to get back to business & hear that beloved orange ball bounce on the ESA hardwood. LET'S GO JAZZ!

1 comment:

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

Remember how we used to be friends. I am sorry, I really want to come visit, but we just got Krieg out of the hospital and he is already sick again so I am not taking him ANYWHERE. Seriously, I am on complete lock down and it is driving me crazy. I like you am excited for the games to start up again (give me something to watch on tv again). As soon as Krieg is healthy I am coming up to visit...plus I have to show you my new car - I am officially a soccer mom - we have a van. I hate it and love it all at the same time.