Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sometimes I feel like I don't know...

Sometimes I feel like checking out...

I can't do this. I can't. I am not strong enough to handle all the things that are coming at me. I can't - I am struggling. I don't want to do this anymore and I don't understand why this has fallen to me. I am pissed - I don't want to do this anymore, I am not strong enough to handle this, I can't do this I can't...I don't want to do this anymore...I can't...

Then, I look into their eyes & I realize that I can & I will. I have to because I love them. I cannot be the one to let them down, they have had enough of that. I will do whatever I can because I love them. With all my heart & soul I love them!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You CAN do this! Those kids will love and cherish you forever because you never gave up on them. They are so lucky to have you as their aunt!