Thursday, March 31, 2011

LL & LT - 2011

Way back Old-New School
"Old" School
Me & Jeremy Evans
Me & Scotty
Me & Marcus
Always it's about the shoes
Suzanne & Kathy Jo
Me & Suzanne
~Just the girlzz~ Suzanne, Marcie, Me, Rachel, Amanda, Kathy
So here we are again at LL< 2011. This year I got to escort Jeremy Evans - let me just say...there are not enough good things that I can say about this young man. He is truely one of the best kids I have EVER met. Seriously, not enough good things to say. We had a great time - so much eaiser when your player "cooperates" :)

This year we raised just over $96,000.00 for LHM Charities. Always a fun evening for a very worthy cause.

2 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

What a fun night! You ladies all look so pretty all dressed up. And that's awesome you raised so much for charity!

In other news, I'm coming to Utah for a whole two weeks in April and would love to see all of you! A lunch date, perhaps?

Debbie said...

YES!!!!!!!!!! Lunch date would be AWESOME!! Just let me know when & I will be ready! YAY!!!!!!!!!