Tonight Braden & myself went to the Jazz game. We played Sacramento - love spending time with my nephew again. Best thing about this game (except for Braden) we got VIP seats. In all my time with the Jazz (14 seasons) I have only had this opportunity once (12 years ago) so I was way excited.
Let me tell you Sec 17 Row C is a might bit different than Sec 20 Row 25. When we got to our seats Braden says "are you sure you are supposed to be here" to which I reply "hang on to your ticket"
The game was great - The Jazz won and I got some pretty cool pictures. The best part of course was spending time with my nephew. Someday (very long from now) my wish is that my nephew says to his kids..."Did I ever tell you the time I sat in VIP seats with Aunt Debbie" "It was pretty cool" ~ That would make it all worth it!
1 comment:
Jealous! Do you like me enough to take me to a game with VIP seating?
Post a Comment