


If you haven't already figured this out - I work for the UTAH JAZZ, this is my 14th season, and YES I do think that they are the BEST team in the NBA! Tomorrow night we start the 2010-11 season with a whole new look and a whole new team.
We went 8-0 in the pre-season - which of course reaffirms my insistance that "this year" we will win it all!
It has been a long hard summer to get to this point & while alot of the time I may act like it really doesn't matter...I already have those competative butterfiles in my stomach - the veins are starting to pop out on my head & I am grinding my teeth like crazy. I want to win & HATE to lose...however as in years past - we shall see just how well we can do. I LOVE my team no matter what!
So tomorrow night the ESA will be rockin' with 20,000 JAZZ fans ~ I fully expect to "BLACK out the Suns" and bring home the victory.
Let's go JAZZ fans...BRING THE NOISE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment