Monday, September 20, 2010

Kickball Playoffs 2010 - Go FreeBallers






Well, we played our final kickball game of the 2010 season & unfortunately because we are TOO NICE - we lost. The opposing team (who nobody like BTW) had a girl go out with an injury - which meant that they only had 3 girls. You must have 4 girls in order to play. Instead of demanding that they forfeit - we "take the high road" and let them play. We got beat 7-4...oh well live and learn I guess. I however had my best game of the whole year (sort of) I dove and almost caught the ball - quite athletic I would say...however I ended up as a big ORANGE lump on the ground. Chance came running over & was like "you're ok" "you're ok" and I am like I'm OK just embarrased - do you think anyone saw that. HA! Then...drum roll please I CAUGHT THE BALL! Yep- that is right I CAUGHT THE BALL. Haven't gone near the ball in two years - but this night I CAUGHT THE BALL. Went down on my knees & CAUGHT THE BALL! I was so proud of myself. In all honesty I really couldn't see the ball till it was right there in my hands - so I had no time to duck...but we will keep that just between us. It was a great season - had alot of fun & I LOVE MY TEAM...

P.S. I CAUGHT THE BALL! yippee!

No comments: