Friday, September 10, 2010

High Kickin' with the Rockettes








I am so lucky to work with people who aren't afraid to be goofy in the name of FUN!




OK - so when I was a little girl I dreamed of being one of the Radio City Rockettes...alas I was too short, couldn't touch my toes & had no rhythum...Yes I am "a white"

My good friend Brandon gave me a call & told me that he was doing a promotional event with the Rockettes I was thrilled...so during lunch off to Gateway we went. I don't think that Rachel & Amanda were too thrilled at first but we had a great time, we even made the online newspaper. My kicking skills were far better than anyone else's (HA) helping the Rockettes make their goal of "1 million kicks" and by doing so 1000 tickets to their show in November will be donated to "Kirelinko's Kids" a charity started by our own & my fave...Andrei Kirilenko! Fun times were had by all!

Still, I want to be one of the radio City Rockettes ~ but since that most likely won't happen - this will do! Thanks Brandon...you really made one of this little girl's dreams come true!

No comments: