




They say that everything "comes full circle" and don't throw out anything because it always comes back in style. Well - "they" are right - even for NBA logos. Today we unveiled our "NEW" logo...Look familiar~ it is an updated version of the original "J" note logo that came with the team from New Orleans in 1979. Same logo - different colors - I for one LOVE it..but there are alot of "idiots" to use a nice term out there who do not.So, to them I put forth this challenge come up with something different in a 6 month period of time & get it approved by the Players, the Coaches, Owners, Management & then by the NBA (6 months mind you) and we will take a look at what you have done - put it under a microscope to disect and tell you to GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD to start over. Then MAYBE when it is approved by all of the above we will put it on display for everyone to "take a crap on" and we will then again see how you feel...OH and BTW the NBA NEVER approves logo changes of any kind on the 1st or 2nd try. Now keep in mind that this is NOT the only project that you have to do. You have to keep the NBA season & Playoffs going - open the season for the SL Bees & MMP ...run concerts/meetings & special events. Take care of ALL of the LHM Dealerships oh and about 10 BILLION other things as well. Then take into consideration ALL of the day to day things that you have to change (letterhead/business cards/uniforms/ticket stock/computer logos/ etc. etc.) & PAY for and we will see who is still bitchin' at the end of all this.
OK ~ OK done with my rant...I do LOVE the logo & if you don't...HARD CHEESE! I got used to Bret Favre in a Minnesota jersey - believe me you can get used to this!
3 comments:
FINALLY!!! I gotta love it baby.
I love the new logo. I can wait for next season
I LOVE the new logo! I'm way excited to see it in action next year.
Post a Comment