The last couple of days I got to spend time with my two nephews, Braden & Cameron. Although I threatened to take them to iKea, Tai Pan, Quilted Bear & Gardner Mill (all in ONE day) I passed on that idea. So on Sunday we hung out. Hanging out for us means just that...hanging out. One of the things that I LOVE most about these kids is that a walk around the neighborhood & to the corner Maverick will do just fine. So that is just what we did. We walked around mine & their neighborhood - while they we talked about how the small the houses seem now & how weird it is that they are putting in a new sidewalk. We got candy, shakes & diet coke at the Maverick & then we walked back to play Guitar Hero (couldn't hook it up) Pool & Ping Pong (got my butt kicked) Cameron & I seriously could have played ALL NIGHT. I think he really like playing against me in anything - cause he wins :)
Monday night we went to AKSAKA Sushi (I got the Chicken) and just aate & talked. I mean how much better does it get. I am always sad when they have to go back to Cali...but oh so glad that I got to spend time with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment