Monday, May 3, 2010

I F'ing HATE the lakers...

There is no way that I can fully describe how much I HATE the lakers. There is nothing good - nothing pure - nothing respectable about them. I HATE them. Now I know you have all been through this with me before - but to me it bares repeating...ALOT! I HATE lakers! & what I HATE even worse are the band-wagon jumping A-holes who (live here) and just LOVE to trash my team - all the while jumping from team to team - based on who is winning.

90's ... Oh I LOVE the Bulls (puke)
Early '00 Oh I LOVE the lakers (gag)
Mid '00 Oh I LOVE Boston (whatever)
Oh I LOVE the lakers (hurl)
2008- Oh I LOVE the lakers & Cleveland (ok so Cleveland is cool-kinda)
2010 - Oh I LOVE the lakers (posers)

LOSERS...pick a team and stick with them. That is what makes a true fan. Stick with your team NO MATTER WHAT! It's heart-breaking most of the time - but when it is good, all of the "bad" that you have suffered with your team - means so much more.

But whatever...do what you will - support who ever is winning - you are missing out on something really great! But your loss NOT mine.

This is not going to be a pretty series - and I have warned you before - the cussing will becoming alot more frequently...but MY blog.

I know that when my team takes the floor - I can be proud of each & everyone of them. I LOVE my coach & I LOVE my team...if you don't know what that feels like - I feel sorry for you!

No comments: