Saturday, April 17, 2010

Some girls go shopping...WE get tattoos
















My niece (whom I love more than anything) came to town Easter weekend. So excited to see her. The main "fun" of our weekend was getting our "INK" on. This is her first tattoo - first of what I am sure is going to be many. This is a tattoo that me & my sister have (in various forms) So proud that she choose this to be her first one.

We had made our appointments weeks ago & were sure to show up on time. Luis is the artist who did both mine & my sisters' so she choose him to do hers. He works at 11th St. Gallery. We got in at about 3:00ish & he went to wrok. Briauna's tattoo was much bigger than mine or her mother's so I was a little bit worried - she was a ROCKSTAR. No complaints - nothing. Coulple of "grimaces" and that was it.

Now it is my turn, I was having my arm re-done (it faded) and my ring finger done along with my neck. 3 relatively small things - not worried about my arm - have been through that before. Not worried about my finger (should have been) VERY worried about my neck. Just sure that he is going to hit my jugglar and I was going to bleed out & frickin die...Anyhoo...

Finger first - that hurt like a beeotch...NEVER gonna do that again...EVER! Neck no biggie...Arm...pffft nothin'

Next up...it's Rachel's turn...she is going for her foot. Yeah...GOOD LUCK with that!

No comments: