Denver - 126
Jazz - 113
Yep - that one sucked. I really don't know what happened. The score really does not tell the story opf the game - we hung in there (up 2 down 2 up 2 down 2) and then within 3-5 minutes WTF - stuipd Carmello Anthony & JR Smith. I for one wanted to fly to Denver to knock the f*cking smirk right off of "mello's" face. There is one team that I hate over all of the rest (the lakers) The Denver Thuggets -- coming in a VERY close second.
Memo ruptured his achilies (out for the rest of the Playoffs & most of next year) not good for him. Not going to fun on Monday at work...must power through it :)
We'll get 'em in Game 2 ... just you wait!
Disclaimer...This is MY blog & during the Playoffs I get a little (ALOT) heated & I will cuss. Don't like it - don't read it. MY blog - MY rules. You have been warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment