
This is where we have to park our cars ...EVERY flippin day. When we say "I had to park at the Maverick" we actually mean it! Not so bad in the summer but SUX in the winter & anyone who has ever worked at the ESA knows that the wind blows NON-STOP which makes it even worse!

This is how flippin far we have to walk. Would you like to know why...because of all of the construction going on downtown. The "worker" guys are supposed to park at the Maverick & walk to work, but instead they park closer to 300 W. so they can walk to the train & ride up to the site. Then...they park their big fat EFFING trucks in 2 sometimes 3 spots (I will post pics of that soon) I mean if you stupid big as* P.O.S. truck/suv can't fit into ONE spot - then park far enough away from everyone else as to not inconvience others. Oh wait - that would mean YOU big truck small willy man would not be the center of the universe. Just sayin'
No comments:
Post a Comment