Ok, so these pics are really only funny to me & my sister but here goes...Why they are funny to us...
1. My first step(s) at Disneyland...in Rox's words - dork shoes & chubby/fat feet (note the Glitter toes however...adds just a touch of Ghetto class)
2. Little White Rabbit & me..I'm late...I'm late...for just about EVERYTHING
3. Being a BadAss as Disneyland
4. I will find the smoking area at Disneyland of all places :)
5. I like Ducks
6. Roxanne..."I gotta pee"
7. Rox & Briauna...we are dorking around & Briauna really thinks we are "NUTS"...Juvinelle is the word she kept using
So, this is again really not funny to anybody but us...just like my sister hitting your hand into someone's butt while your in line is not funny to anyone but us...don't care much if you or anyone else laffs...cause I am LMAO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment