Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Hostel" living with the Taylor Fam...

























This is my sisters Condo & Neighborhood in Burbank, the neighborhood is beautiful (kinda like SUgarhouse) Older but way charming. The best part...a 7-11 at the end of the block. Me & Cameron walked there every morning to get my "first" of many Diet Cokes :) This place is so beautiful...lucky lucky they are. It's smaller than their house in SLC but very warm & cozy. The only thing I did not like were the way steep stairs...yeah someone of my age should NOT be going up and down stairs that often!

1 comment:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I was SO hoping to have some extra time to come visit all of you at the Jazz game!!! But with the BYU game and all we were a little rushed to say the least. Guess I'll just have to come back to another one next time I'm in Utah :-) Say "hi" to Nate & Rich for me!