So, the 2009 Playoffs are about to begin, and it will be interesting to see how long I am going to last without "stroking out" Due to some not so stellar play the last few games of the year, we ended up in the #8 position --- which means we play the #1 seed the SMF'ing Lakers.
I am going to warn you right this minute that I am going to be cussing alot & if you don't like it then tuff shit! My blog MY rules. Can't say I didn't warn you...
I will also go on record (like anyone didn't know) I HATE the lakers more than anything in the world...ya know except for like war, famine, poverty -- real important stuff like that.
We are not in the position that I would have choosen, but it is what it is and we have to deal with it. I will not turn on my team they way everyone else has. Here is what I have to say...
NEVER under estimate MY team .. WE are VERY dangerous
In ONE word...
D-WILL...BEST
C-BOOZ...ALWAYS
AK-47... ICE
MEMO... $$$$$$$
BREWER...HIGH
KORVER...SWISH
MILSAP...STRENGTH
HARPRING...TUFF
C.J. ... TALENT
BREVIN...FAST
RONNIE...SCRAPPY
JARRON...DETERMINED
KOSTA...SMART
MORRIS...DEDICATED
"FESS"...STRONG
PHIL - TY - SCOTT - SMITTY -MARK - BRIGGS (Mater) - B.Z. -- BOYZZ
LARRY...MISSED
JERRY...COACH
UTAH JAZZ...TEAM
I LOVE MY TEAM .. It's no secret I DO! So when we win game 1 - 2 or 3 and all you little fuckers crawl out from under those yellow rocks U've been hiding under...don't ask me for tickets cause you're NOT getting shit...
The basketball "gawds" can kiss my ass...
WE are gonna ROLL through the WEST -- dethrone "the king" in the EAST and take home that trophy in June
& when we do - all you band wagon jumping M-F'ers can KISS MY AZZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment