We're OUT! I still HATE the lakers more than anything...HATE! HATE! HATE! If HATE were people I'd be CHINA!!!! Yep, I am a poor sport & I HATE THEM. I HATE everything about them. Their stupid piss yellow uniforms, their stupid old arthritic coach, their stupid fans - even the famous ones. Their stupid dancers ('cept Eleni), their stupid arena, their stupid name, their stupid parking lot ... EVERYTHING about them I HATE! Am I going to Hell for all this HATE probably and you know who I will meet there ...STUPID LAKER FANS!!!!!!!!! Yep, that will be my ultimate punishment... in Hell with laker fans.
Glad Jerry got tossed - just wish he would have punched Javie right in the nose. Seriously, I would have gotten another job to pay that fine. Am I pissed, you bet your ass I'm pissed! Not gonna be all nice now...I HATE THEM!!!!
Thanks guys for a great season. Until next year...have a great summer!
P.S. Those light blue "smurf" uniforms ...still SUCK!!!!!!!!
P.S.S. OK so Jeff says it's not good for me to HATE things ... so here are the things that I LOVE...
EVERYTHING but the Lakers :)
2 comments:
Really...... You hate the Lakers? Are you sure? I was not truly convinced of that!!!! But just so you know..... I HATE THEM TOO!!!!!
LOL!!!! Dude you are killing me!! Oh hell its ok to hate the lakers.. god will understand :-) I love that Jeff says its not good to hate ... that's HILARIOUS. Didn't we used to sit in the smoking room at UPS and talk about all the shit we hated?? LOL
Post a Comment