Me & Rox
This is the look I LOVE - wonder if she learned this from her Aunt :)
Christmas Day! This is actually a first for us...usually we celebrate on Christmas Eve. This year my sister & Braden went to a "super cool" Christmas Party in LA with a bunch of famous people. So we got together on Christmas Day. As awlays I got lots of great gifts! But my greatest gift ever is to have my whole family together to celebrate this beautiful day. The wind blew a ton which melted alot of the snow from the previous storm - turning all to mushy mud & at about 7:30pm the snow started to fall. Luckily all were home "snug in their beds" Thanks you guys for always remembering me & for your love. I love you all --- more than you will EVER know!
No comments:
Post a Comment