Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nov. 4, 2008 - Election Day

It's the day of the 2008 Presidential Election & anyone who knows me knows EXACTLY where I stand. I was born a Democrat & will ALWAYS be a Democrat! My dad, my Grandma Dorothy, my Aunt Mary always stressed to me just how important & maddening politics are - I was always told that my vote counted no matter what. I live in Utah the reddest of the red states & I DO believe that MY vote counts. It really is the only thing that as an American no one can take away from you. I love my country & I know that most who live here don't agree with me - but not since 1992 & Bill Clinton have I believed in a candidate this much. To offer the country that I love the HOPE that things can get better - maybe not be perfect - but better... I just don't see how that is a bad thing. My dad would have loved this Election! Basically I am rambling on my blog cause I am so nervous I can hardly sit still. Hopefully by tomorrow morning we will know the results of the 2008 Presidential Election - Hopefully by tomorrow morning we will have a new Commander & Chief -- Hopefully by tomorrow our country will have made HISTORY!

No comments: