Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DEBBIE, NICOLE & DAVID


This is a pic of me & my friends Nicole & David. Not that you would be able to tell from this picture - but for the past two years, David has been very sick. Now he looks FABULOUS despite the BYU jacket :) A couple of things that you should know about David, NO ONE has a better out look on life & NOTHING will beat him. He faced his disease (it's a long big name that I cannot remember), with bravery, grace & honor. He is doing wonderful & is tumor FREE! I remember the day he came to tell us what was going on - we were not sure if he would make it. David obviously had other plans! You have no idea how great it feels to give your friend whom you love & care about a "proper" hug. Everytime I can hug my dear friend David I thank God for making it a wonderful day!

No comments: