Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day -- 2008

So here I am sitting alone - feeling sorry for myself because this is the 2nd Father's Day without my dad. I miss him everyday -- but today & on our birthday (we have the same one 11-17) most of all. Realizing that I am the only one coming to my little pity party ... I decide to look at Father's Day 2008 in a different light. Today, I decide to be THANKFUL for all the Father's that have passed through my life. To MY Dad --Thank you for choosing me - I love you & miss you and am very grateful for the time we got to spend together. To Larry -- thank you for your continued strength, compassion & love. You are the glue that holds our family together, and I love you very much. To my Brothers-in-Law: Stephen, Rusty, Jon & Steve thank you for all of your kindness & for showing GRACE while holding your families together. To my brothers, while I do not see you enough - I want you to know that I love you all this day & wish for you only the best. To my Uncles, thanks for always letting this little "tomboy" hang out with you. To my Montana Cousins -- you guys prove that by sticking together you can overcome anything. To the guys at work, who are more excited about becoming Father's than most girls.
Thank You to all the Father's - for without whom none of us would be here. I feel much better now, not sad, just so Thankful for all the wonderful Father's that I have had the pleasure to know. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ... Love to you all!

No comments: