Tuesday, May 13, 2008

D.WILL vs. Chris Paul




So here is the deal...the Hornets right now are beating the Spurs - which in the long run will be very good for the victor of our current series. A big reason that they are winning is Chris Paul. Now I know what the stats say & what the league has shoved down our (Jazz fans) throats all year. Chris Paul this & Chris Paul that. Well, I do not want to take anything away from the kid, cause he is really good - stats don't lie.

For me, this season and throughout the playoffs I have come to see the future & have been fortunate to witness the emergence of what I know will become THE premiere point guard in the NBA. I did not think that we (Jazz fans) would be fortunate enough to ever have a point guard that would come close to JOHN STOCKTON but we do. For my money, I will take DERON WILLIAMS over Chris Paul any day of the week & twice on Sunday, and if you know anything about UTAH - doing anything "twice on Sunday" is a really big deal!

No comments: