Sunday, May 18, 2008

2008 NBA Playoffs - Round 2 Game 6 (Home Game 3)

Until next year...

Jazz 105
Lakers 108

Overcoming a 19 point deficit is no easy task, but we came roaring back in the 4th. Unfortunately, it was just a little to late. I know I have said it before & I will say it again and again -- I HATE THE LAKERS!

D. Will - 21 pts 14 assists ( Amazing!!!)
AK - 12 pts (no trade needed)
Booz - 12 pts (can't even talk about this one)
Memo - 16 pts
Brewer 13 pts
Ronnie Price - 2 pts
Matt - 7 pts
Millsap - 15 pts
Korver - 5 pts (keep shooting kid - You will get there)
Miles - 2 pts

We had a GREAT year & for the 11th time in my life - I remember why I do my job. This is my team & good, bad or ugly -- I love 'em!

No comments: