Sunday, April 27, 2008

NBA Playoffs 2008 Game 4 (Home Game 2)


Tonight (4-26-08) I went to the JAZZ playoff game with the kids. It is the first time in 10 years that I got to go with Bri, Braden & Cameron to a playoff game (just the 4 of us) The kids wore their white shirts - much to Briauna's dismay. She really made hers cute! And we all cheered the JAZZ on to victory. Bri had to work all day & Cam was at his Boy Scout BBQ for most of the day so they were pretty tired (the game got over at 11:30pm) but Braden was wide awake & on his feet the entire time. I realized just how little I know about basketball when one of them asks me to explain a call or advise them on players stats. It is alot more difficult that I remember, but fun none the less.


UTAH beats houston leads the series 3 to 1


UTAH 86 houston 82


D. Will -- 17 pts
AK -- 11 pts
Booz -- 14 pts 14 boards
Memo -- 14 pts 18 boards
Brewer -- 12 pts
Korver -- 10 pts


It was ugly - but it was a WIN!
Orlando 106 Toronto 94
Lakers 102 Denver 84
Boston 93 Atlanta 102 - congrats to the ATL!

No comments: