(1) Me & Dad at the Jazz game Nov. 18th 2004. Each year there was a Jazz game right around our birthday's - me & Dad had the same one. It was always fun to go the the game with Dad while he still could go. (2) This is perhaps my favorite tattoo. I got this on Friday (March 2006) it took 15 minutes and went to show Dad. Of course at first he was not to pleased until I told him what it was. The tattoo means "Father & Daughter" I told him -" This is me & you Dad -- me & you forever." When I told him this he gave me one of those looks, and smiled & laughed. The following Wednesday, (3-22-06)Dad passed away. It means so much to me that he saw it & understood what it was, if even for a few moments. Ralph Lewis Floerchinger 11/17/25 - 3/22/06
No comments:
Post a Comment