Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007


Every year growing up our family celebrated Christmas by going to church to rember the true meaning of the season, this is the most glorious day - the day of Jesus' birth. On Christmas Eve our tradition was we opened our presents. I remember so many wondderful Christmas Eve's spent with just me, Rox Mom and Dad. Occasionaly if we were very lucky Grandma Jennie or Grandma Dorothy were able to join us. This is a tradition that I am very proud of & so very happy to share with my sister, her husband & 3 kids. On Christmas Eve we get together & have a wonderful dinner (prepared by Steve) and we open our presents. This is a tradition I hope to continue for a very long time. My wish is that as the kids grow up & have families of their own - they will continue this tradition.


No comments: